In order to make your stay at Cookson Ranch comfortable, fun and, especially, safe, the Board has created a set of rules and requirements that are part of your agreement when you rent or use the facilities.
1) Fires and smoking in designated areas only! This is extremely important as a wildfire could not only destroy this beautiful facility but be extremely dangerous to you and your group.
2) Absolutely NO PETS!
3) No children at the swimming area without adult supervision! Once again, this is a wilderness area with rapidly changing weather and water conditions. The beauty of this area can also hide dangers that children might not recognize.
4) No one at or in the swimming area after dark!
5) Quiet after 10:00pm, please. We ask this in order to be respectful to our neighbors and the quiet, relaxed atmosphere that all enjoy at Cookson Ranch. (Failure to observe this rule will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.)
6) No mattresses on the ground at any time. These mattresses are provided for your convenience and placing them on the ground dramatically reduces their useful life.